Bachelor of Science in
Environmental Management and Technology (EVMT)
Eligibility & Application Procedures
International Exchange Program (ENVR)
- Students must have a CGA (Cumulative Grade Average) of 3.0 or above, or satisfy general criteria of academic performance set by the respective host institution.
- Students must be in their second year or above at the time of application.
- Final year students may not go on exchange in their final Spring term.
|Exchange Term||Application & Selection Period|
|Fall||September to October|
|Spring||April to May|
The Division will make distribute information about the exchange program and invite applications from students via email.
- Application form (to be sent out together with the email announcement)
- IELTS/TOFEL result
- Personal statement
- Reference letter (if required)
Application and Selection Procedures
Students should submit their application to ENVR by the deadline as stipulated in each application exercise. Members of the ENVR Undergraduate Committee will review the applications and arrange interviews as appropriate. Selection criteria include, but are not limited to academic performance, availability of exchange quota, students’ preference, interview performance, etc. The division will then nominate shortlisted students to the host institution (for ENVR quota) or respective School (for School quota) for their further consideration. Shortlisted students applying for exchange via School quota will be invited to attend an interview conducted by the respective School.
Mainland UG Exchange Program (GSPO&IPO)
For details on eligibility and application procedures for the Mainland UG Exchange Program, please refer to the email sent out by GSPO.